Friday, September 25, 2009

Here is a short tour of inside of the apartment:

My side of the bedroom that Katie and I share


Vanity area



Teeny tiny kitchen



Living room area

And chocolates because our apartment was above and beyond clean for inspection. That's right, once every month and a half the apartment is inspected for cleanliness. Beds must be made, floors must be swept, clothes must be put away, and dishes must not be piled a mile high in the sink. At least we got chocolate for it.




Less than a month until my family comes to visit. I can't wait to see everyone! Mike is also planning to visit in mid-November. Spending time with the roommates is fun but it's just not the same as family.

Rumor has it that Johnny Depp was in the Magic Kingdom yesterday and today. Apparently he chose to speak to the only girl in the Emporium that did not know who he was (of course my roommates who work there were nowhere to be found while he was in the store). Tonight was one of the runnings of Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and another rumor is going around that when Johnny Depp (I have to say the whole name- it's too personal calling him "Johnny") visits the parks he is willing to dress up as Jack Sparrow during events when Jack is present. The Halloween Party features a special float in the Boo to You parade with Jack and Barbosa, so I wonder if it was him riding around on it tonight. A girl that I work with knows a lot of the people in entertainment, so I will ask her the next time I see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment