Sunday, March 1, 2009

M-I-C-K-E-Y...

Tomorrow the representatives for the Disney College Program will be on campus. I'm really hoping to get an internship with them from August through January. I have been to Disney World so many times and am in love with the place, so what could be better than working there for a few months? Great name on my resume, warm weather, and it's a chance to maybe do some networking and give me some time to stall on getting a career-job while the economy pulls itself out of the toilet.
I applied to the Teach for America program and was kind of crushed when I wasn't even invited to have a phone interview after jumping through hoops to send my resume, letter of intent, and an essay about a challenge that I have overcome. It was a let-down, but that just means I will find something better in the future.

My Disney-fied family... (Mom, Jeff and Britt, Megan, me, and Dad)













Keep your fingers crossed for me, my interview will be in the next couple of days.


No comments:

Post a Comment