Monday, March 9, 2009

Things of Interest

Here are a couple of things that I have recently discovered and really like...


Pyrex dishes- "Friendship" pattern





Vintage cookie cutters


Amy Butler fabric


I have been very inspired to be crafty lately and am currently in the middle of several projects (Amy Butler's Birdie Sling Bag pattern, some pot holders and kitchen towel sets, and a couple of other small things). Currently I don't have my own sewing machine so these projects are being completed a little bit at a time whenever I go home and am able to use my mom's machine.
I love the vintage cookie cutters that I have been looking at on Ebay, not only for cookie use to but make salt dough ornaments and crafts with too.

No word yet about the Disney internship...

No comments:

Post a Comment